The VODNIK Softshell Jacket - the optimal choice to tackle changing requirements of your everyday life.
Thanks to the water-repellent properties of the softshell outer shell and the light fleece inner lining the jacket is very versatile. It can easily cope with a moderate rain shower. It also protects against wind and at the same time remains breathable so that you don't sweat too quickly even at times of increased physical activity. In very cold environments it can also be worn as an outer layer, for example over a fleece jacket.
The two hook & loop surfaces on the upper arms have a vertical separation, which helps that the loop material can ergonomically wrap around the upper arm. The pockets have been positioned so that they remain accessible even when wearing a chest pack or a backpack with a sternum strap. There are various cable bushings inside for the use of electronic devices. Operating the zippers with gloves is effortless thanks to the fluted zipper pulls with small Trident logo.
All components were specially developed for the VODNIK Softshell jacket and matched in color to other PITCHFORK Systems products in the same colorway. Details such as the zippers or the detailed printed Trident logos fit perfectly with the main material.
• Light fleece inner lining for good insulation
• Main front zip with chin guard
• Size-adjustable, detachable and spacious hood
• Upper arm pockets with zippers and cable bushings
• Loop surfaces in typical PITCHFORK style on the upper arm pockets (100 x 150 mm)
• Full-length pocket on the back
• Front pockets with soft lining and cable bushings
• Small pocket with zipper on the left end of the sleeve
• Adjustable cuffs with hook & loop closure
• Elastic drawstring around the waist
• Small document pocket inside
• Openings in the armpits for additional air circulation
Material: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex, 100% Polyester fleece liner
Hydrostatic Pressure: >10’000mm H2O